Tanjung Benoa Beach to enjoy water sport activities and visit Turtle Island, continue to visit Nusa Dua Beach well known as an exclusive Hotel area and to see the water blow, Then the trip continue to KUTA for local souvenir market, then continue to go to GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) Cultural Park, after then the trip continue to visit ULUWATU TEMPLE, the Temple on the rock cliff with beautiful sun set panorama and see KECAK AND FIRE DANCE SHOW just a view walk from the Temple. The top of journey is JIMBARAN BAY to enjoy grilled seafood dinner at the seafront seafood restaurant.
Nusa Dua Water Blow
1. Tanjung Benoa Beach: water sport activities and visit Turtle Island.
2. Nusa Dua Beach: an exclusive hotel area and see the water blow.
3. Kuta Local Shopping.
4. Dreamland Beach: beautiful beach on south coast of Bali
5. Uluwatu Temple: Temple on the rock cliff with beautiful sunset panorama.
6. Kecak & Fire Dance: unique traditional Balinese dance back grounded with unset panorama.
7. Jimbaran Bay: Seafront Seafood restaurant to enjoy the fresh grilled seafood dinner.
1– 6 person: IDR. 500K per vehicle
7 – 10 person: IDR. 800K per bus
Duration: 8 – 10 hours
Pick up time: 10.00 AM
Car with full air conditioned
Speaks English driver
WordPress contact form by 123ContactForm